
Which tone holes do I attempt to create? I have so many options, but no idea which. I would like to be easy since its easy to fuck it up, but easy doesnt mean it cant be cool. Any comments appreciated. Oh and for those who dont know there are 4 tone holes, and they must be the size of a quarter, which is not to say that they cant be long and skinny or short and fat, but they must be the surface area of a quarter. Traditional ones have hearts, but thats not my style. I must cut them with a utility knife, and I must go over the lines 10 times to break through the wood. SO its not going to be easy the less detail the better. heres some ideas contact me in some way to let me know what you think is the best. ******ALSO on another note I forgot to tell you more about my mountain dulcimer! Its an hourglass shaped Northern cherry dulcimer, in which I have not decided a stain yet either, so feel free to draw up some templates for tone holes or pick a sweet paint scheme. I like the country feel of it so I am trying to stick with that.
skulls
ReplyDelete