Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh how I let all 2 people who read my blog down (mom and dad)







haven't updated the dulcimer stuff in way too long for all those interested. Anyways here it goes. Last I left you I had mounted the fingerboard and done some minor sanding/shaping. WELL next step was the soundboard (the back.) So I mounted that let it dry, went to the coffee shop with antonio and hung out. Then I came back, cut the shape, and sanded for a way too many hours. After about 3 hours of sanding I came up with this magical instrument and a room full of dust. You can see my pants that were black, well they got really saw dusty from sitting down. There is also a picture of my book case. You can see the difference in pant color. Its insane. Anyways it was sanded. Next I began mounting the hardware for the strings to attach. Now the blog is full of pictures so I will post again with details about my next steps so the pictures can be added.

No comments:

Post a Comment