My kit has arrived. Im very excited, but I am also quite nervous. There is only wood for soundboard bracing, not pre cut braces. It will be up to me to properly shape and decide the soundboard bracing. That made me pee a little bit, but I am fine with it. Ill figure out how to make it work. All the wood looks amazing, its all nice good grain, and needs minor work to be "complete" for finishing a build. There is alot of work to do, and as soon as my guitar making book comes from stew mac, I will be ready to have at it. Full on! Anyways, I am still excited even after writing this, and I cannot wait to begin the process of building a guitar. Wish me luck and check back over the next few weeks for updates on my progress!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
The Kit has arrived, just waiting on the tools!
My kit has arrived. Im very excited, but I am also quite nervous. There is only wood for soundboard bracing, not pre cut braces. It will be up to me to properly shape and decide the soundboard bracing. That made me pee a little bit, but I am fine with it. Ill figure out how to make it work. All the wood looks amazing, its all nice good grain, and needs minor work to be "complete" for finishing a build. There is alot of work to do, and as soon as my guitar making book comes from stew mac, I will be ready to have at it. Full on! Anyways, I am still excited even after writing this, and I cannot wait to begin the process of building a guitar. Wish me luck and check back over the next few weeks for updates on my progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment