Remember how proud I was in my last post about my weight distributed bridge? It was mounted flush and perfectly? Well, that doesnt matter, its really about pure force. I tung oiled the guitar up and put the tuners on, finished it up, strung it. I then ran into a bridge problem. All of the pressure of the strings on the bridge as I tuned them up, ripped the bridge off. I heard the popping of glue coming undone as I tuned up the G string, and by the high E string, there was no bridge attached.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Bridge Troubles.
Remember how proud I was in my last post about my weight distributed bridge? It was mounted flush and perfectly? Well, that doesnt matter, its really about pure force. I tung oiled the guitar up and put the tuners on, finished it up, strung it. I then ran into a bridge problem. All of the pressure of the strings on the bridge as I tuned them up, ripped the bridge off. I heard the popping of glue coming undone as I tuned up the G string, and by the high E string, there was no bridge attached.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment